About this Class
Our vision for Hope Weekends is simple: We want to transform good marriages into great marriages, and we want troubled marriages to be healed and restored so more children will grow up in happier, healthier homes.
Hope Weekends are marriage intensives that combine Christian principles with the latest research to provide specific, practical, attainable skills to help couples:
- Reconnect and develop/restore trust
- Promote a greater sense of “Us” and oneness
- Experience deeper levels of intimacy, knowledge, and understanding of one another
- Learn the essential relationship skills required to develop, maintain, and sustain a deeply bonded and connected relationship
- Strengthen communication and conflict resolution skills
- Learn how to develop emotional regulation
- Remove some of the accumulated relational pain
What other couples are saying:
“An immense amount of healing…the first time in my life that I’ve really felt loved.”
“The course changed a 29-year marriage of confusion, hurt, silence, and missed opportunities into a vibrant relationship of pleasure and trust that thrives on change and growth.”
$950.00 per couple
Did you know the average divorce in America is $20,000?
Meals and lodging are NOT covered
For a cancellation that occurs at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start of the event, Live the Life will issue a refund minus a processing fee of $10 or 10% (whichever is greater). For a cancellation that occurs within 72 hours (3 days) of the event, Live the Life will only issue a partial or full credit towards the purchase of a future event or product. This is solely at the discretion of Live the Life.